Fly into El Paso international Airport. Las Cruces is about 40 miles from El Paso. You may choose to rent a car or catch the shuttle from the airport to Las Cruces.
1. From the airport: Take Airways Blvd. to I-10 West.
2. Go west on I-10 to I-25 North
3. Exit at Rt. 70. When you exit, bear right onto the service road to DEL REY
4. Turn right and bear right onto Telshor at Sam’s Club light
5. Turn Left on Commerce. The Office is on the left - Suite C in the business center.
1. Take I-25 South approx. 220 miles to Rt. 70
2. Exit to DEL REY Blvd. and merge onto Bataan Memorial E
3. Turn right and bear right onto Telshor Blvd.
4. Turn Left on Commerce. The Office is on the left - Suite C in the business center.
Where to Stay:
Many establishments will give a medical discount. Ask when you call to make a reservation. The following are some examples of places to stay in the area. For more information about Las Cruces, please visit the Las Cruces Convention and Visitor’s Bureau.
You can also find entire homes for rent on Airbnb.com and Vrbo.com that are sometimes less expensive than hotel rentals, and have full-size kitchens, which we recommend for healthy eating.
Lodge on the Desert: 575-523-9605
Valley Vista: 575-382-8103
Holy Cross Retreat: 575-524-3688
Motel 6: 575-525-2055
Best Western Mission Inn:
Fairfield Inn: 575-522-6840
La Quinta: 800-531-5900
Comfort Inn: 800-424-6423
Hotel Encanto: 575-522-4300
Villa de Telshor: 575-522-0804
The Casitas: 575-522-4525
The Omni: 575-522-6664
Town Place: 575-532-6500
Staybridge Suites: 575-521-7999 click for IMC rates: Integrative Medical Center
Places of Interest & Communities:
The City of Las Cruces
The Town of Mesilla, NM
El Paso County
White Sands National Monument
New Mexico Museum of Space History
Palomas, Chih. – Mexico